This Caramel Cupcakes recipe is very easy to make. These recipes for cupcakes and frostings are both very tasty. Degust this recipe!
- flour — 2 cups (Sift flour is recommended)
- baking powder — 1 tsp
- milk — 1 cup
- white chocolate — 100 g
- baking soda — 3/4 tsp
- salt — 1/2 tsp
- soft butter — 100-120 grams
- granulated sugar — 1 cup
- eggs — 2 pieces
- heavy cream — 1 cup
- brown sugar — 1/2 cup
- pinch of salt
Caramel Cupcakes Recipe
- In a saucepan pour the milk, put the broken into small pieces white chocolate, butter, sugar and half of the total.
- Put the pan on the fire, constantly interfere. All ingredients should be dissolved, but not to bring the weight up to the boil.
- Remove pan from heat, add the eggs, then gradually add the flour, mixing thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Pour batter into silicone molds.
- Bake cakes it is recommended at a temperature of 180 degrees, cooking time is 15-20 minutes.
- In a saucepan pour the cream, put the brown sugar added, to prepare a viscous mass.
- Take out the cupcakes out of the oven, give them cool for about 5 minutes, then pour them on top of prepared earlier caramel glaze for cakes, then decorate with chocolate chips and other confectionery decorations.
Enjoy your Caramel Cupcakes !