This gorgeous Strawberry Pistachio tart is the perfect summer dessert ! This colorful and delicious tart is stacked with fresh strawberries and pistachio. Yum-Yum !!!
Strawberry Pistachio tart
- Pistachio — 70 gms;
- Strawberries — 300 gms;
- Strawberry jam — 4-5 tbsp .;
- Butter — 150 gms;
- Flour — 70 gms;
- Egg whites — 5 pcs .;
- Powdered sugar — 150 gms;
- Green tea — 2 tsp powder.
Strawberry Pistachio Tart — simple recipe
- Sift flour, crushed pistachios.
- Connect together the flour, pistachio and green tea.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy, add sugar and continue beating until a peak.
- Add a mixture of flour, pistachio and green tea.
- Melt butter in the fire, cool and add to the flour mixture.
- The dough is poured in two forms. Forms put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 170 C and bake for 25 mins.
- When the cakes have cooled, spread a thin layer of jam. On top lay a strawberry cake and sprinkle with ground pistachios sides.
- Strawberries on top covered with a transparent glaze (how to make a sweet glaze read ) , to keep it fresh. Strawberry — Pistachio tart is ready!