In most cases, we are preparing soups on a meat broth. This process takes always a lot of time and effort. To facilitate the work of our lovely hostesses, I decided to share with you recipes that require a minimum of time and expense, and the result is an account for yourself. Today we prepare bean soup with tomatoes and sausage.
Sausage, Tomatoes and Bean Soup
- 1 can (400 gms) white beans, drain the water
- 300 g sausages or Italian sausages
- 1 can (400 gms) tomato in own juice
- 2 potatoes (optional)
- 500 ml water
- Salt, pepper, herbs (to tasty)
Sausage, Tomatoes and Bean Soup — Easy Recipe
- Pour water in the pot , put the chopped potatoes, sausages, tomatoes and beans.
- Add salt, pepper.
- After boiling, cook for 10 minutes.
- You can add a little hot pepper and fragrant spices (to taste).
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Sausage, Tomatoes and Bean Soup is ready !
Soup is exceptionally tasty and fragrant soup.