What to do with leftover pumpkin? Make pumpkin bread of course! How to make delicious and fragrant pumpkin bread ? Read this recipe!
Pumpkin Bread recipe
Ingredients for pumpkin bread:
- pumpkin puree — 200 g;
- water — 150 ml .;
- yeast — 10g;
- flour — 600g, and how many will take the dough;
- sunflower oil — 50 ml .;
- salt — a pinch;
- sugar — 3 tbsp + 1 teaspoon
How to make pumpkin bread
- In warm water (you can use milk) to dissolve the yeast, add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour, cover and put in 30 minutes in a warm place
- After sift 600 grams of flour, add salt and sugar, stir. Add pumpkin puree and sunflower oil, knead the dough. Add the flour to the dough turned out elastic, but do not overdo it, so that the dough remains soft and slightly sticky. Leave the dough for an hour, that it has doubled.
- Create bread of the necessary form and leave on half of hour.
- Bake pumpkin bread of 50-60 minutes at 200 C
Pumpkin bread is ready !