Tomato soup with pumpkin and beans can be prepared in water or broth. If there is a pumpkin already peeled and cut, the cooking process simple and fast. Due to the beans and pumpkin soup obtained very satisfying, even in lean version.
Tomato soup with pumpkin and beans
- 500 g pumpkin flesh;
- 1-1,5 cans beans ;
- 1 jar of canned tomatoes;
- 1-2 carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- olive oil;
- Onions cut into slices, carrots — slices, garlic minced.
- Pumpkin clean and cut into cubes.
- Onions, carrots and garlic fry in oil until golden brown. Add the tomatoes, simmer for about five minutes.
- Put into a saucepan. Fill 1.5 liters of water or broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cook until pumpkin is tender. Then add the beans and cook for another two minutes.
Bon Appetit !