Strawberry Tiramisu Ice Cream the perfect summer dessert, made with fresh strawberries and creamy mascarpone This rich, creamy, and delicious Tiramisu Ice Cream is the perfect end to any meal.
Strawberry Tiramisu Ice Cream Recipe
- Cookies Savoyardy — 12 pcs .;
- Mascarpone cheese — 250 gms;
- Heavy whipping cream 200 gms;
- Strawberries — 300 gms;
- Brown sugar to strawberries — 2 tbsp .;
- Powdered sugar — 4 tbsp .;
- Chocolate (or cocoa) — 20 gms.
Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
- Strawberries wash and dry. Mix with sugar and grind blender.
- Whip cream with half the icing sugar until peaks.
- Separately, whip the mascarpone with the second part of powder.
- Mix the mass of cream and mascarpone together to the consistency of a homogeneous cream.
- Cover the form with foil and grease with a cream.
- Cookies Savoyardy immersed in strawberry puree and put on the cream. Pour a layer of pastry cream and put the cookies in strawberries again.
- Pour the remaining cream cookies and smooth. Cover with cling film tiramisu.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hours.
- After put into the freezer at 4-6 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tiramisu with strawberries with grated chocolate.
Enjoy your Strawberry Tiramisu Ice Cream ! Bon Appetit!