Seafood spaghetti baked in parchment pouches is a great meal option for those who love simple and delicious Italian dishes and want to share them with friends and family.
The first rule of being cheap and brisk hostess — have a supply of frozen and canned products. Here’s a pot-bag can cook for 20-30min. This elegant, tasty and very easy. All we need — is frozen seafood, which is, spaghetti, jar Reza tomatoes and dried herbs. If there is a little white wine, it is quite perfect! And baking paper. Unexpected guests will think that they have been waiting here a long time and prepared. Well, you do not tell anyone that it was so easy 🙂
Seafood spaghetti baked recipe
Seafood spaghetti baked in parchment pouches
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.
Ingredients: (for 2-3 servings)
- Leeks and onions
- Canned tomatoes, sliced
- Thyme and / or oregano
- White wine
Baked seafood pasta- recipe
- First defrost seafood. Marine reptiles are very gentle creatures. IN NO EVENT SHALL not scald them with boiling water. They will lose 80% of taste and aroma. If you have 20 minutes. Leave at room temperature in a bowl. If there are only 10, soak them in cold water. Then clean. We can leave the shrimp tail, but be sure to remove the intestinal thread. There it is unpleasant and can be dangerous.
- Turn on the oven to 200 gr. Cook the spaghetti for 5 minutes until half cooked al dente, do not forget to add salt.
- Chop finely the onion and garlic. Fry in a skillet or dipper. Add half a tin of tomatoes. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 min.Dobavte salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Warm up for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan fry the seafood on high heat for 1-2 min., Not more. Otherwise they are rigid. If there is the wine, pour it and evaporated 1-2 minutes. Alcohol in this dish is safe for you and your children, it only aromatizes seafood. Season with salt and pepper. If formed a lot of liquid — it’s great, keep it not evaporated. Put seafood, along with juice and tomato sauce in a saucepan spaghetti (of course, the water from the pasta previously drained!). Stir.
- Spread out on the table sheets of parchment, crosswise, that’s a figure of +. Each batch must be in a separate bag. Put the spaghetti. Fasten the top edge of the thread or twine. Put the bags in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Serve bags closed.
Why baked spaghetti with seafood? Parchment — the best seafood each. We warm up it spaghetti, paper keeps all odors, which are connected to the pouch. When a guest opens it, he will admire aroma and of course taste.
Bon Appetit !