Salmon marinated with oranges recipe with a simple step by step instructions.
- 2 oranges
- 500g salmon fillets
- 150g coarse sea salt
- 75g sugar
- 2 teaspoon peas black pepper
- 2 teaspoon peas mixture of white and pink pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
Salmon Marinated — recipe
- Mix the lemon zest, salt and sugar.
- One third of the mixture put in a pan, put it on the salmon fillets (fish skin should be at the top) and sprinkle with remaining mixture and the peppercorns.
- Oranges cut into thin slices, without peeling from the peel, lay them on the fish, gently press down to squeeze the juice, cover with foil form, then press the cutting board and place in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours (the fish to turn every 8 hours).
Bon Appetit !