Spicy salad with cherry tomatoes and chees has a deep spicy taste. It has long been known combination of tomato and cheese are seasoned with garlic and black pepper, which adds a touch of spicy dish and makes preparing this salad again and again. Despite the fact that because of its ease of this salad can be attributed more to the summer, it will give you a feeling of fullness or slightly less than the heavier and less dietary dish. Perhaps thanks to this property salad recipe of cherry tomatoes with cheese is very popular all over the world.
Spicy salad with cherry tomatoes and chees -Recipe
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g parmesan
- 1 tablespoon. l. wine vinegar
- salt, ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g of corn, lettuce, arugula and green onions
Cherry tomatoes wash, dry and cut in half.
- Thin plate nastrogat parmesan.
- Mix vinegar with salt, pepper and mustard. Add the garlic passed through the press. To mix olive oil and lightly beaten.
- Cherry tomatoes are put in a small bowl and pour the cooked marinade. Let stand, covered for 15 minutes.
- Lettuce leaves to sort, wash, dry and tear into large pieces.
- Green onions wash, dry and cut into long tubes. Greens arrange on plates.
- Cherry tomatoes removed from the marinade and place on top. As the filling use the remaining marinade. Salad sprinkled with parmesan cheese.