This lemon roulade recipe told me a friend who bakes it for many years. Proven, simple, fast and surprisingly tasty roulade. Time takes only 30 minutes. Very convenient to take it on the road, it does not deteriorate, and it only gets more delicious with each day. It can be eaten right away, but if you give it brew for the night, it will be even tastier.
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Sugar — 1.5 cups
- Flour — 1 cup
- Lemon — 1 piece
Lemon Roulade — Recipe
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whisk together 1 cup sugar. Then add the egg yolks, the sifted flour and beat until smooth.
- After that, pour the dough on a baking sheet, pre-laid by parchment paper, flatten and place in oven.
- Bake the loaf in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While loaf is baked, prepare the stuffing. For this lemon wash, dry, grate and mix with 1/2 cup sugar.
- When the sponge roll is done, remove from oven, place on a towel, brush with lemon filling and roll up into a roll.
- Ready roll out onto a plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
#Lemon Roulade #Lemon Roulade Recipe