Tooday — Beef Rice Pilaf ( Beef Plov)! Cooking pilaf and his recipes are surrounded by myths and legends, giving this dish a certain inaccessibility and elitism, suggesting the presence of a certain super skills required for its preparation. This is actually a very simple dish, accessible to almost everyone cooking. And dignity pilaf that it would be appropriate for virtually any occasion, where going to a lot of people. This festive dish, and the dish for a picnic in nature, and a great dish for a family dinner. Especially pilaf with beef, like any other, can be ready at once for two or three days, providing a family a delicious meal.
Beef Rice Pilaf
Beef — 400 g
Onions — 2 pcs.
Carrots — 2 pcs.
Figure — 1.5 cups
Vegetable oil — to taste
Salt and pepper — to taste
How to Make Beef Plov
1. Cut the onion into slices of medium size.
2. Slice the carrots into strips of medium size (so it turns out delicious).
3. In a frying pan pour the vegetable oil. Heat. Put the carrots and onions.
4. A piece of beef cut into pieces of medium size.
5. Put the pan on top of the beef slices of onion and carrot. Simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
6. After this the pan pour boiled water per 1 cup rice — 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper, add spices to taste.
7. When the water boils, put in the pan Fig. On high heat half of the water should boil.
8. When the liquid boils away half, close the lid and put the pan on low heat until tender (about 15-20 minutes).