Ajapsandali (vegetable stew with eggplant) — hearty and healthy dinner for the whole family. Did you know that eggplant can replace their nutritional piece of meat? The basis of this stew potatoes and eggplants. All stewed in their own juice, and bring it to taste a variety of spices. Adzhipsandal (vegetable stew with eggplant) — hearty and healthy dinner for the whole family.
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes.
Ajapsandali — vegetable stew with eggplant recipe
Ingredients: (for 5 servings)
- Potatoes 300g (3-4 medium)
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 red sweet peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 100 ml tomato puree
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 stalk celery
- Dill, parsley, cilantro choice
- Spices to taste (eg hops-suneli, adjika, paprika, coriander, paprika, cumin and others. Eastern)
Ideas for Appetizers Onion Rings
1. Preheat a saucepan and a frying pan with vegetable oil. To boil water. Potatoes cut into cubes, lightly fry in a pan. Add large cubes of carrot, pepper, finely chopped celery. Stir, add a little boiling water, about half a cup. Cover and simmer over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, cut the eggplant into large cubes, and onion. Hot pepper cut lengthwise, remove seeds and chop finely. All together fry in a frying pan over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables from the pan into the pan to the potatoes and mix. Diced tomatoes, garlic cloves crushed flat side of the knife. Add to the pan and pour the tomato pulp. Where to get? For sale in the shop. You can replace the tomatoes in their own juice, or tomato juice. Or tomato paste, then a little dilute it with water. Or add 3-4 very juicy tomatoes, instead of one. Stir, add salt. Cover and simmer another 10-15 minutes. until the potatoes softened.
4. At the end, add the chopped herbs and spices.
Enjoy your delicious Ajapsandali